Monday, March 29, 2010

It's A Recession.... Let's Shop!



Ok Ladies, I know it's a recession, however I know that won't stop us from making sure our feet are encased in a sexy shoe. I also know that finding a great, beautiful, yet AFFORDABLE shoe is always a bonus. So, look what I've found :0)



This cute and Spring friendly Fergalicious Shoes By Fergie: "Jezebel" Color: Taupe and can be found on JCpenny.com Price: $34.99
These darlings are perfect for that trendy Networking function, Happy Hours, your girls night out, or to any weekend wardrobe.
Speaking of wardrobe, I suggest a pair of shorts (that stop above the knee), an off the should peasant blouse, gold accessories (long necklace w/ pendant, bangles, and a great ring) and of course to seal the deal, a stylish handbag. Trust Me, a stunning & trendy spring weekend outfit that will gain admirers! Do It Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Where have you been all of my life. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! Swoon! Faint! I love these...headed to the website NOW. Love the blog, keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete